GRS Recycled Cotton PromoBag Plus (180 g/m²) backpack

From £2.10 without imprint
Unit price with imprint: £2.10
Net total: £2.10
Gross total: £2.50
Colour

£2.10*

Quantity Unit price
from 1 £2.10*
Your price
Article Quantity Price Sum
product 1x £2.10 £2.10
Unit price with imprint: £2.10
Net total: £2.10
Gross total: £2.50
Product number: A24-365598
Product information "GRS Recycled Cotton PromoBag Plus (180 g/m²) backpack"
WoW! Backpack made from 52% recycled, blended cotton and 13% recycled polyester (180 g/m²). With drawstrings and handles. GRS-certified. Total recycled material: 65%. Capacity approx. 8 litres. If you choose this product, you choose sustainable cotton. This cotton is recycled. As a result, the colour may vary per product.
Color: Grey
Country of Origin: IN
Customs Tariff Number: 4202929890
Eco: Yes
Height: 420mm
Length: 380mm
Material: recycled cotton
Production time: - on the 2nd side (max 240 x 200 mm), silkscreen print: Production time 4 working days after final approval
- on the 1st side (max 240 x 200 mm), silkscreen print: Production time 4 working days after final approval
Weight: 108g

0 of 0 reviews

Leave a review!

Share your experiences with other customers.